Ice Hot Nordic Dance strives for creating a safer space for all participants before and during the platform. We ask everyone who participates in the activities and events of the platform to respect and act in accordance with the Ethical Guidelines below:
- Don’t accept any kind of discrimination or harassment from yourself or from others. We don’t tolerate racism, transphobia, homophobia, ableism, misogyny or any other oppressive behaviour or language. By offending these guidelines you will be excluding yourself from the event.
- Don’t make assumptions about anyone’s sexuality, gender, nationality, religion, values, socioeconomic background, health, appearance or ability to function.
- Respect other people’s physical, mental, and emotional personal space.
- If there is something we should know about, please contact one of our harassment liaisons: Contact persons will be announced closer to the event
Ice Hot Nordic Dance commits to:
- Informing all guests, artists and staff about our Ethical Guidelines.
- Treating all visitors, artists and staff equally, regardless of the person’s gender, age, ethnic origin, religion or belief, opinion, state of health, disability or sexual orientation.
- Being respectful towards the feedback we receive, taking it into account in our own activities in the future.
- Taking all reports of discrimination or harassment seriously.